Saturday, January 30, 2010

1.30.10


I just finished watching "It happened one night". Since I am not capable of watching any movie that is too intense and violent I much prefer light love stories. I prefer older romantic comedies to current ones, this being because I have NO interest in Kate Hudson, or Sarah Jessica Parker.

This last week my GREATEST accomplishment was having the guts to clip the birds wings. After watching a helpful how-to movie on Youtube we (Liz & me) were ready to regain some control. Meaning, that for the last few months our birds have been sort of controlling our lives. They would fly into our food, land in our rooms and poo, land in our beds, freak out and fly in circles, etc... Some people have been judgmental about this thinking that its wrong to clip birds wings. Just like with children sometimes you have to limit them for there own good. The birds would constantly hit windows, walls and mirrors. They also forgot that Liz and I are their flock leaders and not them. SO, Im proud of this and I think you should probably be proud of us, and enjoy these photos.






M.E.T

1 comment: