Wednesday, January 27, 2010

1.27.10

Last years UMFA Bake Off, Team Collections


Im still sick. Probably the worst part is that due to the sickness I've broken out all over my face. So not only do I feel sort of terrible, I also look sort of terrible, which is terrible. Its the whole insult to injury bit. I do feel alittle better today but not enough to say I am better. Yesterday I tried to "relax". Im sort of confused about the boundaries of this word, but I think I successfully relaxed. So here is what I did to relax

1) Purchased and consumed gyro and fries
2) Read all of Vices Do's and Dont's
3) Read the whole internet (Stole that from Thomas)
4) Napped
5) Watch Bye Bye Birdie, while working on my dress
6) Watch Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion, while working on the dress and eating dinner
7) Tried sleep, then buying fabric samples online

Relaxing.

M.E.T

No comments:

Post a Comment