Friday, January 22, 2010

1.23.10


Both my paternal and maternal grandmothers are very antsy, dry, eccentric women. I knew from a very early age that there was no hope for me being a fun older person. Or even middle age, I already see the signs of it.

My maternal grandmother is the nicer of the two. Yet she doesn't think twice about putting kittens in a plastic bag, but she is not usually mean to your face. ish. She is a big advocate of home remedies. Whenever she visits she is excited to tell us a new remedy. For dramatic affect here is a list of some of these miracles drugs? artichoke, milk of magnesia, snake meat pills, oj with your own pee, I know theres more but thats all I can think of right now. There is a women who works at the Universities cafeteria that I know. Whenever I grab lunch I make sure to go thru her cash register. Yesterday I told her I was feeling alittle ill and she went on to tell me a home remedy. As a JOKE I told her how my grandma thinks you can cure Cancer by drinking your own urine with OJ. I waited for the chuckle, but it didn't come. She believes it! She told me her friend in Columbia drank his own pee for 3months and it cured him. THREE MONTHS!!! I mean how do you convince people to even start the regime, let alone do it for THREE MONTHS! What is it with older latin ladies and believing in these crazy home remedies. I myself am a fan of science. ish.




Oh, yea... I wore this last night.

Teal Cropped Hoodie - Gift
White Tshirt - Wets Seal
Skirt - Ross
Black Leggings
Teal Boots - 80%20


M.E.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment