Friday, January 8, 2010

1.8.10


Hi.

I've been awake until early O'clk. I feel pretty good, usually by this time on Friday Im a tired, grouchy, mess. Not today! Ive done alot, had many good meetings, prepared for my responsibilities and Im ready to have a strong weekend.

This outfit is from yesterday I wore it to my first day teaching a new group of kids. They didn't act like it was a big deal. Afterwards I went to my fathers birthday dinner. I have very high standards on food. I think this is because my parents are just the opposite, we went to Golden Corral. Bleh! You know the all you can eat joint. It was sort of terrible. It was another instance where people cant stop staring at me. It was as if I was an alien, suburban dwellers usually do that to me. There was even some young hipsters who couldn't stop staring. If your a hipster you should be able to handle this mild outfit.



Black Top with lace back - Nordstrom Rack
Shorts - Hand made
Black Leggings
Black boots - Ross

P.S. I just received my first pair Prada's in the mail. Yay!!! Pictures to follow.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is sooo cute ;) I love it! And your style is impeccable <3

    ReplyDelete