Thursday, January 21, 2010

1.22.10


Lately I've been sporting the greasy dirty hair look, it goes kind of perfect with the nomakeup tired eyes thing Im doing lately. I try not to wear makeup when I look tired because makeup doesn't cover everything, it sometimes makes my face worse.

This week in SLC has been taken over by tourists. With Sundance going on ever restaurant seems to get pack anytime a movie gets out. Avoid Trolly Square! Or Park City in general. My goal was to go to this really delicious restaurant in PC before Sundance Madness started. I missed my opportunity and now it the waiting game. BUTCHERS!!!! I MISS YOU!!! Also SLC is having the Outdoor Retailer Show. So basically this means aswell as restaurants and streets being busier than usually, Im sure the slopes are crowded. Lucky for me, I dont ski. The Pros to this situation is it brings an influx of cute boys. Outdoorsy and Indie movie guys, yup I guess that's ok.



Plaid Shirt - I think its faconnable, not sure
Red Skinny Belt - Thrift town
Skirt - Savers (shortened)
Tights - HUE
Flats - Report

M.E.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment