Sunday, January 17, 2010

1.17.10






I'm sure everyone has seen this dress a million times now. Almost ever blog girl has already post their pictures with the Rodarte for Target clothing. Since I knew everyone had already gone crazy for this line I decided to hold back for awhile. On Sat morning after my successful dance party I decided get up and dress like my interpretation of a dancer. Im wearing the nude color leggings and the gray scrunch socks that really makes me feel like a dancer. Also the palette of grey, blue and tan feels very Center Stage to me. Don’t judge me and my bad movie taste!










Here I've added the leather jacket, for a sweet dancer gone bad look! I was nervous about posting this look because I try not to follow the blog banter. I think I gave the dress a new life, what do you think?




M.E.T.

Sweater - Gift?
Undershirt - Apt 202.
Dress - Rodarte for Target
Leggings - We Love Color
Socks - Hue
Flat Brogues - MIA





No comments:

Post a Comment