Monday, January 25, 2010

1.25.10

heehe, booty shot.

Life is a funny thing, you never know where it (or your friends) will lead you. One day your a successful women working three jobs wearing killer outfits and on doing a-ok. The next thing you know you have a terrible cold and some how your trapped in the muddy parking lot of a country line dancing club because some stupid diesel truck decided to ruin everyone's life by getting stuck in said mud.

I'm so dramatic! I really did go to a weird country line dancing club, and it was weird. I did see alot of interesting "things".



Im doing the same thing in this photo as I am in the next one. Ha!

Leather Jacket - Jump
Maxi Sweater - Hand me down from my aunt
Black Leggings
Purple Suede Boots - Ogden D.I

M.E.T

No comments:

Post a Comment