Tuesday, January 5, 2010

1.5.10


This dress FINALLY arrived the day before New Years Eve, perfect. Today I planned on recreating the New Years Eve outfit. When I slipped this dress on I was still wearing the thermal leggings that I had slept in. I decided that I preferred this loud outfit of white and black to my previous plan. I chose to wear this teal hoodie with it for several reasons.

1, because its cropped and ends at the waist it continues the optical illusion of making my waist smaller.
2, The outfit need one final pop of loud to complete the overall urban feel.



Hoodie - Gift
Dress - Rosalind Keep Oasis (yea I saw it on Stylebubble)
Leggings - Hellz Bellz Fice
Boots - Ross

Yesterday Greg and I made a really big mistake and put WAY TOO MUCH Garlic into the pasta. Today I my breathe is making myself sick. Gahhh...

M.E.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment