Saturday, October 31, 2009

10.31.09

I basically hate driving. Maybe if I had a more reliable vehicle I would like it more. This dislike causes me to be a big advocate of good ole' walking, cycling and public transportation. Downtown parking is sometimes a little messy so taking a bus is really the best solution. Yesterday I after work (both of them, end of day) I was waiting for the bus. When it arrived it threw me off guard because it pulled in quickly. As I got on the bus, the driver was greeting each passenger.

"Hey Man! Whats up!"
"How you doin, Girl"

This bus driver was awesome. When another car cut him off he yelled and threw his arms up and was turned around and was like "Did you see that? That guy totally cut me off like as if I wasn't a bus". He then began driving faster than any bus I've ever ridden. My 15m commute became 5. Randomly before we got to the Hospital I live closeish to he yelled " AHHH!!!!! DID YOU SEE THAT!!!! THAT MAN JUST KICKED HIS DOG", in between a fit of giggles he continued. "HE JUST KICKED THAT DOG! HE TRYING TO TEACH IT TO SIT BY KICKING IT! I FEEL BAD FOR THAT DOG! HE JUST KICKED HIS DOG!!!" When we did get to the hospital he greeted a man saying "Hey man! We're GOING to get you THERE!"

I love eccentric people in the right situation. This was the right situation, and I loved every minute of it.

Im dressing as an ice cream cone for Halloween, pictures to follow.
Im going to San Francisco next weekend.

M.E.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment