Monday, October 19, 2009

10.19.09

Last week I wore many good outfits, but I didn't take photos. So I have two outfits to post now, honestly I think these outfits are okish. Some of the other ones where a little more crazy.

On Sunday I wore this girly sundress. Below the chest I am a 6 or 8 in dress sizes, from the chest up Im a 10 or 12. It really sucks to have sort of a larger bust. It make things fit all funny. This dress was a birthday present from my best friend. I LOVE it but its a tight fit. Since this dress has a princess waist, or is it a empire? I tied my sweater instead of having it drape awkwardly over the high waist.


Dress - Modcloth, Present
Cardigan - Steve & Barry's Blowout
Boots - D.I Thrift Find
Bag - Present

On Fridays I work at two different jobs. One calls for some physical labor and the other requires some professional dress. Instead of changing my outfit I try to find something that I can lift heavy boxes in and look presentable. This outfit of jersey and sneakers works well, as long as its paired with this navy pinstriped vest.





Vest - High School Thrift find (basically my security blanket)
T Shirt - Black Chandelier
Skirt & Socks - Nordstrom Rack (Really cheap but has to be dry cleaned?)
Shoes - TopShop
Necklace - Utah Museum of Fine Arts gift shop
Hedgehog pin - Gift

I'm wearing jean pants right now. Its the first time in over 6mo, I hate it. Its so itchy and restricting. I may have to change its TOO ANNOYING!!!

M.E.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment