Sunday, October 4, 2009

10.4.09


Ive mentioned a favorite pair of gray suede ankle boots a few times. I think it is time for you to meet them. These boots are from the brand Jump. Jump specializes in funky sneakers and putting a hip-hop edge on everyday types of shoes. I took these photos yesterday before all the rain. Im standing beside my car, Susan.



I like the fun patent cutouts. The added details of the cutouts and zipper in the front really makes these boots stand out. I love these shoes! I don't like to think of clothes as something we wear solely for utilitarian reasons. I believe that clothing should be revealing of ones personality. That doesn't mean each outfit has to be over the top, but it does mean that I put thought into each item of clothes I buy or put on my body.


On my drive from my parents home to my apartment it was raining pretty hard. I was worried about logistics like parking, and not being able to see in the rain. Another worry was getting these shoes home with out ruining them in the rain. I hadn't planned accordingly and I didn't bring a suitable pair of shoes to change into. Maybe this means Im a shoecrazy or my priorities are all wrong but I ran barefoot from where I parked to my apt. Cold! but the shoes are safe!

M.E.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment