Thursday, October 1, 2009

10.1.09


Alright, well here is my first daily wear post. Eerrrr.

Yesterday it rained and snowed, and I think from now on its going to be cold.Today was chilly but still sunny, so I dressed warm but sunny.


There is even a cute pumpkin in the shot! It goes with the mustard tights and sweater. Im not a very good photographeor but Im going to try to get better everytime. Here is my Raspberry beret, I got this two years ago at a local thrift store, but I always forget I have it. This winter Im going to try to use it more often. Here I am staring up at an invisible bird made of chocolate.



Here I'm pretending your a bird made out of chocolate.






This outfit is a really good introduction to my daily wear. I really like patterns and strong color. I also like to think that Im interested in shoes with fun details. The things in my wardrobe are from a million different places. I personally think its wrong to wear clothes all from the same place, I also think you should mix up expensive with cheap. Since I have a little bit more to love, Im VERY careful about the way my clothes is cut, or how it hangs, or what material it made of or whether it makes me look like a fattyBoomBooom. I tie the coats belt around myself to highlight the smallest width in my waist. I think this worked ok, even if the photo isn't perfect.

Dress - Decades (The most fabulous vintage shop in Utah)
Jacket - Daily sale site
Sweater - LOB (mexican chain store)
Tights - Forever 21? I think?
Boots - Steve Maddens (I bought this at the warehouse that sells stuff that fall off trucks, NPS)

M.E.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment