Thursday, October 22, 2009

10.22.09


I've been listening to a whole lot of mainstream rap from the late 90's early 2000's. Ive tried to share a few songs with my friends, I always think "Oh! They are going to love this and have SO many memories connected to this silly song!". White people are so weird, its like if the song didn't exist after 2006 when rap became cool they don't know it. I'm sure there are a lot of white people who have listen to rap since the beginning and know more about it than I do. People I know are just so ridiculous, its like they know all about Brother Ali and Jurassic 5 but cant connect to classic Ginuwine tracks, just because its too old and mainstream. If it was something old and underground they would be all over that, there is definitely a place in my memories for Juvenile. Whatever. Also its funny when ethnic things become acceptable because then all of a sudden your white friend is hitting you over the head with all the "black" culture stuff they know. Or all the Cuban jazz they own, like all of a sudden they are more ethnic than you because its cool now. Whatever.

Here an awesome outfit I wore Tuesday. I love how two items can have a life and style of their own and then when you put them together they make a whole new life together.






Top - Dear Creature
Linen Dress - Purple Label
Gray Socks - HUE
Sneakers - TopShop

Yes!

M.E.T

No comments:

Post a Comment