Wednesday, October 14, 2009

10.14.09

As a teenager one usually dreams about how lovely it would be to live in your very own apartment. No sharing! No people all up in your face! AND No parents! Well, my roommates out of town and Im living that dream. My significant other is also out of town, and my sister is leaving today for a year and a half. My best friends works when I don't and doesn't get out until I go to bed. SO Im lonely.

Its taken 2years and 6months of living together for me to finally appreciate my roommate. I really miss her. Which is silly because she isn't around very often, but I know if she was here I wouldn't notice the others were gone. Its so odd to be the only person in this apartment, nothing moves unless I move it. Which seems like a good thing but it makes me sad.

Yesterday I wore 2 really cute outfits but I didn't feel like taking my photo. Like I said lonely! Also for the last week or so whenever I close my eyes the left part of my lip twitches. So I am constantly closing my eyes to see if it still happens. It does.

I would sort of like readers, but at the same time I really like that its just me and my blog. No one to hate on me, I can write whatever I want! I've only shared this blog with my brother and my roommate. My significant other and my best friend have both asked about it but I wont let them look at it, yet.

M.E.T.


No comments:

Post a Comment