Tuesday, October 6, 2009

10.6.09

Hello,

I got some new clothes yesterday so today I wore this new shirt and felt like I had to share. I bought this tank top at FICE, which is a locally owned store that carries a lot of street fashion brands and snow/skate brands like WESC, Insight, HellsBellz and Holden. The are having a sale RIGHT NOW! They have coats, swimsuits, dresses, shoes and basically everything else at drastically reduced prices. Yumm. Visit them online ficegallery.com or at their store on 200 South between State St and 200 East. This top is made by INSIGHT, and is a perfect example of what kind of clothing they produce. INSIGHT likes to dabble in crazy colorful print on stretchy material. I like this brand and using their clothing to make outfits pop. I don't think I could pull off wearing multiple INSIGHT items in one outfit, but with all black its perfect. Buying this top was a nobrainer, not just because it was on sale and cute but I LOVE this fabric. It feel almost swimsuit like in the way it wears and stretches.



I knew I wanted to wear this top today, so when I realized they perfectly matched my boots I was enthralled! They don't match color-wise but I think they are both sort of loud and out-there in aesthetics.



This button less cardigan has this fun stencil I added on the back. I was teaching a class about t-shirt modification and I had to make an example so I customized this cardigan.


Lastly, I wanted to make sure you guys got a pretty good look at the tank tops print. Here I am giving you a stink eye. Honestly I am terrible at having my photo taken so Im trying really hard to improve. My problem is I always think I look like a fattyboomboom, I realize I have to get over that and just be cool with myself. SO anyways LOOK AT THIS LESS THAN PERFECT PHOTO OF ME!


Cardigan - Steven & Barry's Closeout Sale
Tank Top - INSIGHT brand, bought at FICE
Skirt - Ross Dress For Less ( I bought this like a million years! I was in highschool, and this was the first time I wore it in years.)
Tights - We Love Color
Shoes - 80%20 brand

No comments:

Post a Comment