Friday, October 9, 2009

10.9.10

OHOHOHHH!!!! My SKIRT ARRIVED! see previous post with the sailor anchor skirt. I'm not wearing it right now, because I want to style it just right.

Also after writing the last post and reading my gmail chat with my significant other. I realized Yes, I am sort of a brat.

Greg: did you get my text about tonight? How did you sleep?
me: no.
Sent at 9:34 AM on Friday
Greg: Oh. Well, basically Taylor has to fill in for someone at work tomorrow from 9-5 so we can't go shopping during the day and I don't want to go after Monique's thing so we may go tonight around 8:30 to do shopping. I can still hang out for a bit after work then go shopping then come back over so it's not a complete loss, but it is still annoying.
Sent at 9:38 AM on Friday
me: OK, I just wrote a blog post about how I hate it when plans get ruined. Although you never know how to prevent things getting ruined.
Sent at 9:41 AM on Friday
Greg: Yeah. I feel really sad about this actually. I really like Friday Movie nights. But I can at least go to dinner I think.
Sent at 9:45 AM on Friday
me: YEA! WHATEVER!
Greg: Sorry.
I gave my mom my leftovers and she was REALLY excited. She said, "I love orange chicken. Ooh this looks good."
Sent at 9:48 AM on Friday
me: bleh!
Im not really mad, but I would like to continue pretending.
I guess your mom had sort of bad taste in food.
can I have a marie callenders pies?
Sent at 9:51 AM on Friday
Greg: Sure. Is it the pie sale month this month?
me: I think so I saw a sign
lameface.
Sent at 9:56 AM on Friday
Greg: I did too, but my mom thought it was last month. Standby for confirmation.
Sent at 9:58 AM on Friday
Greg: Looks like this month.
me: Well, your mom likes gross food!!!!!!!
I want key lime pie, Boston creme and a banana pie.
Sent at 10:01 AM on Friday
Greg: All 3? Well I want a chocolate cream pie. So there.



See, how good this guy is at ignoring the silliness and focusing on anything food related.

M.E.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment