Tuesday, March 9, 2010

3.9.10

Thoughts.

1) Did you know that I go to the gym like 3x a week? Greg and I go to The Front, a rock climbing gym. I usually spend the time running on the treadmill, stretching and doing sit-ups. I still climb occasionally but I decided that if I was going to spend SO much time at the gym, I better be loosing calories as opposed to gaining muscle weight. Although I'm a little roundy, I have a muscular build. My favorite parts of my body are my face and below the thighs. Honestly my legs are my masterpiece.

2) Last night Greg and I got into an argument/fight. After we worked things out I asked Greg to read me a story ( Yes, I really did). He emerged with the Little Mermaid. I couldn't understand why after fighting he would choose such a sad, tortured loved story. The author Hans Christian Andersen was himself a very romantically frustrated person, and it showed within his work. Since purchasing the book over 5 years ago, I have only read it a handful of times. I usually look to kids books for a light pick me up. Greg go a few pages into it when I closed the book. Greg didn't understand why. Can you believe that Greg didn't know the real story! H only knew the Disney version! As I went to collect a new book (Petronella, feminist princess story from the 70's) I watched him read The Little Mermaid to himself. His brow was furrowed and deep in thought. PEOPLE! KNOW THIS! A Movie about the Dali Lama is not going to be a quick easy watch! The true versions of fairy tales are not usually sweet at all!

Shessh, people.

3) This pay period I did a really good job of arranging my monies. I did so well that when I had a shopping freak out I wasn't broke. Here is a tiny image of one of my other purchases. I like that you cant see it too well, because you will just have to wait to see it on me!!!!!!!!!!




M.E.T

No comments:

Post a Comment