Thursday, March 11, 2010

3.12.10


Lately I've been feeling really awkward about my weight. It just always seems to get in the way. Like when I think I'm looking really cute I take photos and I see what I look like I dont like my outfits anymore. That's the reason I've only been taking outfit photos of me in things I made. When I create something I make it fit me perfectly, and flattering to my shape. The part of my body that's been most annoying, is my chest. ITS SO HUGE! and annoying! I will address this more in a later post.



Cropped teal hoodie - Gift
Brown Scout top - Dear Creature, Gift
Hounds tooth Skirt - Banana Republic
Tights - Hue
Oxfords - Steve Madden



Yesterday, I received something amazing.


MY ALEXANDER MCQUEEN DRESS ARRIVED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M.E.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment