Thursday, March 18, 2010

3.17.10

Today is sunny and lovely outside. Its also not too hot, which is good for plastic shoe wearers. These shoes are extremely cute, but they don't breathe at all. Whats even worse is when your feet get hot it creates moisture in the boot and you can see it! I think I'm going to take the boots to a shoe repair shop and see if they can make gromit hole/ ventilation. I wore this outfit yesterday while teaching my scary movie class. I also wore it to the hospital. Both Thomas and Greg have commented that the boots are very Blade Runner.

I'm still playing around with the new camera. I'm sorry but for the next forever you will have to endure my mediocre photos.




Greg commented that it was "A whole lot of Outfit."


Remember its about the clothes and the new camera, and not about the stupid faces I make.

Blue Trench - Tulle
Dress - Insight
Tights - Modcloth
Boots - Fessuria

M.E.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment