Thursday, March 25, 2010

3.25.10


I have a new obsession to add to my list of vices.

1) Candy (CHOCOLATE)
2) Food
3) Shoes
4) Dresses
6) RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thomas had Greg and I watch like 4 episodes of the 1st season. As people who love both America Next Top Model and Project Runway. WE ADORED IT! We cant get enough! We have watched the first whole season and its the only thing we can talk about. My favorite contestant was Nina Flowers. I liked how genuine and interesting she was. I found her website, and... SHE PREFORMS IN DENVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've never been to Denver before but I'm already planning my Drag homage. She also Dj's at the same club. I'm SOSOSO excited.

Oh... here are some photos of me.







Yea, that last photo I go from hating to loving. Meh.

Sweater - Clothing Exchange
Dress - 80's Purple
Socks - Ross, CK socks
Shoes - Report

M.E.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment