Wednesday, March 10, 2010

3.10.10

Hello.

I guess its sort of been awhile since I gave you an outfit. Its been even longer since I gave you an outfit I didn't make.

WELL, h Is my newest creation. When displaying things I've made I feel the need to really pare it down and wear it with no accessories. I am really happy with the way this dress came out. Its shape makes my waist look very slender. My brother said that the contrast of the fabrics really "pop" almost too much. He thought is was sort of out there. I thought for once I had created a "average" dress.






Dress - Self Made
Green Suede Moccasins - Ross

In general I'm pleased with the way this dress came out. I've hemmed and hidden every edge of the dress and it fits me beautifully.


Here is my next project. Somehow I will make this shirt adorable and wearable with only the most minimal cutting. I have some thoughts, I may show some sketches later this week, maybe.





M.E.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment