Wednesday, March 3, 2010

3/3/10


Its done. I have finally completed the "Gothic Lolita Goes To the State Fair", "Bondage Raggedy Anne", dress. Overall I am really happy with the way it turned out. Its also funny that the new camera photos look the same as the old cameras photos.

The sun ducked behind some clouds as soon as I started taking photos.




As you've probably noticed I don't obsess over accessories. I obsess mostly over dresses, I like cute prints and special details. I like the dress to speak for it self and I usually dont add very much to the outfit. When I finished this dress I knew it would be hard to pair with anything. For these photos I decided to just throw on some shoes and focus on the dress. Honestly what do you think?



If during this post I wooed you into thinking that Im a sweet girl in purple gingham, great. No matter how I tried to crop it I could get my armpit out without cropping some dress details. Oh well, I guess Im just not that sweet.

LOVE MARCELA!

No comments:

Post a Comment