Tuesday, March 2, 2010

3.2.10

Greg recently let me use one of his cameras. Its basically the new version of my old camera. I like it so far, it does have the most important feature. A viewing screen that pops out and swivels so you can see yourself when your using a self timer.

I thought that while I didn't have a camera I could just draw my outfits. I was slow on actually doing so, but well there it is.

Dress - Insight
Vest - Thrifted
Shoes - Report

P.s. My brother is ok, apparently he just sat on the couch while the earthquake was going. He said he thought it was the safest spot. His roommates/companions were all running around and yelling. One guy tried to save all the dishes from falling. Overall my brother accessed that they only lost one plate.

M.E.T

No comments:

Post a Comment