Tuesday, March 23, 2010

3.23.10


Lately I've had shoes on the brain. In the last month I have acquire about 4 pairs of new shoes. I've heard many women admit to loving shoes, because no matter what body type shoes always look good on you. I sort of believe that, ish. Shoes are amazing and fun! but its also such a balance in finding the right one. As a super flat footed lady its all about the fit. I need shoes that I can walk long distances in. Unf0rtanely most cute shoes dont double as walking shoes. Each one of these shoes I adore! But they all have small issues.

Today I donned a simple outfit with the goal of showing off my shoes. Again, some more.




I found another pair of Steve Madden Oxfords for $16!!! I really am lacking in black flat shoes so I HAD to buy them. Unfortunately they are just a little small. I can usually wear an 8 1/2 but since the toe narrows so much it painful to wear for more than a couple blocks. Its more bearable with socks.




Putting on plastic boots with no tights on is murder. It took me like 4 minutes a piece to put them on. Taking them off was also equally difficult. SO many issues with these, but they look amazing. SO unique, so intense and goes with almost anything. They have a really narrow sole and they also don't breathe at all. Love is complicated.




Surprisingly out of all the pairs of shoes this one is the most comfortable. I can wear them with our without socks/tights. I can walk in them the longest and they feel good. They also have tiny heel that makes the most matures clicking sound. You know what I'm talking about! The clicking sound that heels make when you walk. Different shoes have different tones. There is the flirty click, the boss click and my mature click. Very low and commanding, but still attractive. Sorry if I totally lost you on that tangent.

The only issue is I'm still figuring out what to pair them with.


This pair of flowered kitten heels I received from a clothing exchange. It was magical, a few friends put together a clothing exchange with like sized women. There wasn't a size 2 in the house! Just us bigger girls. We made pizza, tried on clothes and yelled/laughed the whole night. I even made a banana cake that looked like a pizza. I received a few good item and these shoes. The thought that flatter shoes = comfortable, is wrong. These are actually quite painful. I think I just need to break them into my foot but its been a hard ride.

Which pair is your favorite?

M.E.T

No comments:

Post a Comment