Tuesday, March 16, 2010

3.16.10


Greg is letting me borrow his Canon Rebel. Here are my first photos with a niceish camera. I think most of them turned out ok. Yesterday was SO sunny!

Last night I spent the night at a friends house. This friend has been in and out of the hospital for a few months. Her 10yo isn't taking it well. Yesterday my friend went back into the hospital and she asked me to stay with her daughter, I am her go to "Fun Aunt". In true fashion of a "Fun Aunt" I forgot what time bed time was at. oops. Last night I dreamnt about being on the beach. The waves were really strong and I was holding a plastic chair. Hmm...




Are you getting tired of my "Guess what I bought" posts? I really like to take photos of the whole process of opening a package. Its like Im opening that same package every time I see the photos. I also like to keep a records of what things looked like before I destroyed them.

Two new members of the clothing family, actually four new members if you count each shoes as its own and not as a pair.


The pair pictured below are like the kid sister version of my sexy dorothy shoes (Wizard of Oz).



This is pair of rain boots are completely amazing! I cant wait to wear them year round with my striped tights. For what they are they were quite expensive. The way I think of things is every
time you wear them you put a money value with it. With this pair of shoes I would say the money value would be really high like $20 each time because of how mind blowing they are. SO that means that they will pay themselves off in less than a week of wear.




What do you think about these new pairs of shoes? I am more than excited to have and wear them constantly.

M.E.T

No comments:

Post a Comment