Wednesday, November 18, 2009

11.18.09

Yesterday while I was writing about the turquoise floral cut out top I thought of three outfits, they all have alot of dark blue going on. I didn't mean to do that but it just so happens that most of my clothes is dark blue.


This is basically what I wore all summer, SO SIMPLE.



Floral cut out top - Design History
Short - Diane Von Furstenburg
Sandals - Mod Cloth

Saturday Morning, this is a really easy two piece look that its basically a throw and go.




Floral Cut out top - Design History
Linen dress- Purple Label, 80's Purple
Sandals - Industry


Business Casual, ok lets down play the shirt and add alot of classic pieces to the mix. BUT lets not forget some casual elements like sneakers and jeans.




Floral cut out top - Design History
Vest - Savers
Blazer - Savers
Jeans - Steve and Barry blowout
Sneakers - Topshop

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment