Tuesday, November 17, 2009

11.17.09



This morning I woke up and I had no clue what I was going to wear. Usually I have some idea of what I want to use in my outfit but not the whole thing. So I started from scratch, I picked up a shirt and thought "why not?" When I bought this Design History floral cut out top I was enamored by its shape shifter qualities. The cutouts made it instantly classy and expensive looking. The fabric was also instantly comfortable. Since then ... I hardly wear it. SO HERE YOU ARE SHIRT GETTING THE RESPECT YOU DESERVE!

Watch my process. I first choose the base outfit, then add weather conscious accessories and lastly my outer wear. Duh.

Get it! I reference the leggings back to the belt color so it doesn't seem just thrown in. HIGHFIVE! to myself...



Top -Design History
Zipper Belt - H&M
Skirt - Thrifted DI (some diy going on up in here)

Black Leggings
Black socks - HUE
Purple Boots - Ogden DI

Raspberry Beret - Savers
Coat - NafNaf (this was the only coat I could afford in france)

No comments:

Post a Comment