Tuesday, November 10, 2009

11.10.09


AHHH! Its already the 10th of November. Time moves by SO incredible fast. I think thats a good sign, it means your life is exciting enough that it moves at lighting speed.

This weekend I was on Holiday in San Francisco. Then entire trip was a world wind of walking, amazing food and art. Usually when I go out of town I like to buy clothing that is unique to the city, or at least not available where I live. I wasn't able to do that much shopping, but I'm very happy with what I bought and mostly what I experienced. I don't have very many pictures to show for it but here is a recap.

Nov 6th - Traumatized by seeing a dead baby bird, Brunch at Craig's Diner, Shopped around Mission, Ate dinner at Le Mediterene, Partied at Elixir, Looked for the defunct HushHush, had dessert at Le Blush and finished off at a strange event at the Elbow Room.

Nov 7th - Had a homemade cookie breakfast, Spent all day walking the ENTIRE city on an impromptu tour by a San Francisco native, Ate pho, walked into a short pole, Bought $45 in chocolate, Ate an amazingly perfect portion dinner at Tangerine, went to Twin Peaks bar to use the bathroom and stayed for a bit, Walked up a big hill, found The Make Out Room and danced the night away.

Nov 8th - Had a pizza breakfast at Sparky s, Went to SFMOMA and saw the Richard Avedon Show (a must), Looked for books, shopped, Dinner at Harvey's (the gay apple bees) and then had a tea party at our hosts apt.

Nov 9th - Airport

LOVELY


Thoughts, that I will address at another time.
Bagging Pants Monologue
Pho Commitment

No comments:

Post a Comment