Thursday, November 12, 2009

11.12.09


Yesterday for the first time while wearing this outfit someone stop me and say "Uhhh... are you seriously wearing a bunny sweater with a carrot hair clip?" Thats right I AM!!! I found this sweater last year at a local thrift shop. I remember seeing it and understanding the true meaning of "Love at first sight", "One in a million" and all those other cliche love phrases. My true love is a black sweater adorn with bunnies and carrots. I also just happened to own tights that PERFECTLY match the colors in this sweater. Im also wearing a form fitting ruffled dress with a mesh top under the sweater. The dress is the sexy adult part of the outfit to offset the silly. Ahh, the sweet life of wearing anything you want to work and being PRAISED for it. (p.s. excuse the stupid faces)






Oooh, Im such a lady hiding behind my hand! I cant help but doing silly poses, it just what happens when anyone gets in front of a camera.

Today I wore jeans, and its such a struggle to do anything in them. Sitting through a 2hour meetings is 10x harder in pants! They are just so itchy and restricting, I much rather wear a loose dress with some sandals. My boss thinks maybe I should change detergents, but I just don't see how my super strong concentrated mexican soap can be at fault... errr... Just because it makes me choke when I shake out my dry laundry doesn't mean uhh... yea. IT JUST MAKES EVERYTHING SO CLEAN!

Bunny Sweater - Savers
Form Fitting, Ruffled dress with Mesh Top - Ross (really!)
Tights - Hue Brand
Calf High Black Boots - Ross (really!)

That particular trip to ross was amazing, I found the pictured dress, the boots and a perfect for my shape Michael Kors dress that you will witness laterish.

LOVE,
M.E.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment