Tuesday, May 25, 2010

5.25.10

It's over, the Fashion Stroll has come and gone. I have sewed day and night and thought of nothing else. That is over now. The show went well, I have a hard time saying anything is GREAT!!!! Because I'm realistic. It rained like CRAZY that early evening. There were some booths that were not prepared for the rain. We in fact were overachievers. We had a canopy, a dressing room, and led lights than ran from batteries and hung like chandeliers.

The runway show went well and I will show you photos as soon as Greg and I process them. Here are photos of some of the finished items of clothing.





This is what my sewing room looked like the day before the show, Chaos! My outfit is also somewhat chaotic. This room continues to get smaller and smaller, I have 4 giant TV boxes in here that I plan to make into a fort around the guest bed. Now I have time!

M.E.T

No comments:

Post a Comment