Tuesday, May 4, 2010

5.4.10


Yesterday was the first day that the rain and snow let up. The sun was out and everything was lit. Unfortunately I didn't have time to take photos and I was dressed for riding a bike. Oh well, we will just have to make do with these sort of gloomy photos. Truthfully the weather has been the biggest reason for the lack of posts, no sun and camera is not waterproof.



In other news Greg and I finally finished watching Rupaul's Drag Race, Season 2. Season 2 was alot better quality then Season 1. The stage was WAY bigger, better lighting, better camera work, everything. EXCEPT I never felt any sort of connection with the contestants. The last seasons, top two were fabulous. I honestly cared about them and was emotionally impacted by the finale. This time its like "Oh she won, hmph". I think when you upgrade quality sometimes you risk loosing the emotions that made it popular to begin with. I still had ALOT of fun watching the second season and I do think its the best show out there, but you get what Im saying right?

Sweater - Steve & Barry's
Dress - Nordstrom Rack
Shirt - Nordstrom Rack
Socks - Hue
Shoes - Steve Maddens
Belt - Thrift Town

M.E.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment