Wednesday, May 5, 2010

5.5.10


It is now sunny here in the SLC. I saw this as an opportunity to run around my apartment grounds and take photos. I took as many photos as I could, thinking it could rain the rest of the week. Utah weather is very bi-polar, but it seems like its going to be another lovely day. This outfit is what I consider an edgy summer outfit because of the bold shorts. Also I'm wearing a leather jacket, just in case the weather changes for the worse.




Lately I've been very tense. Not knowing whether I will indeed have enough outfits for Fashion Stroll, or whether I will have sufficient jobs to pay for my life. Its all happening at once and I need to hold it together. Its difficult and I'm SO nervous and anxious.

Jacket - Jump
T-shirt - Built By Wendy
Shorts - Self Made
Socks - Hue
Metallic Mary Jane's - Found at old warehouse 10 yrs ago.

M.E.T

No comments:

Post a Comment