Thursday, May 27, 2010

5.27.10


Hey! There is a random friendly cat in this photo!

I took these photos a few days ago, and strangely even after some practice I still totally flubbed them. I mean, I totally meant for my face to be washed out. I know thats a style now but I usually dont go for that. SO sorry about that.



This week I have been able to go on two runs. Which has been fabulous. After being seemingly lock in my apt forced to sew for the last two weeks, its nice to go back to a normalish schedule. I like that working out is part of my life. Never in a million years did I think I would like to run and I would choose to do it. I am a super competitive person, to the point where it sucks the fun out of my favorite past times. But sometimes in order for me to enjoy something there has to be NO competition. Just me running, no coach saying I'm too slow, no getting lost from the rest of the team in a mountain trail, no crying. Just me going my own pace, where I want to go when I want to. I of course have the goal to loose weight and become healthier but its very different from previous running goals.

Nice.

Jacket - Jump
Dress - Heirloom
Socks - HUE
Sandals - Industry

M.E.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment