Friday, May 28, 2010

5.28.10

Awhile ago I came across the photo Thomas took of me after my bike accident. I am taken aback every time I see it.

The bike accident happened about two years ago around this time. I had recently started riding my bike everywhere. It was another time in my life when I was stressed the shit out. Me and my siblings were doing fashion stroll then and things weren't turning out right. I rode the train out to the suburbs and then my bike to their house. Somehow the train trax caught my tire and I dont really remember hitting the ground, but I did. Which is bad because that mean I blacked out a little. Anywho, it was a really strange experience. My family still thinks this is one of the scariest things that has ever happened to them. A stranger dropped my off at my parents house and I walked in with that (see photo) face. I remember crying because I thought going to the doctor would be expensive. My face actually really didn't hurt.


Its just really surprising to come across that photo. I keep forget it even happened. I forget that I was a physical monster for a month.

I'm going out of town for a bit, I will take photos.

M.E.T

No comments:

Post a Comment