Thursday, May 6, 2010

5.6.10

I have something that all those other blog girls don't have. Can you guess what it is? Nope its not this Green Velvet coat.

Yup, its my little tummy constantly poking out of my clothes. Recently I realized how small most other daily outfit bloggers are. Alot of blogger I read have been selling their own clothes and when I take a look at their wares Im shocked by everything being a size 0. I am definitely not a size 0, as you can tell in these photos.


For me getting dressed is like solving a puzzle. I take inconsideration my shape, what I would like to highlight and conceal. I think of my coloring (funny was of saying it). My largest point is my chest (gift and curse) my smallest point right below mt chest. For my shape I look best in dress with an Empire waist. It shows off the size of my smallest point and then flows out hiding my stomach. I think that every person can look attractive and well dressed. Its just important to know what your working with.

I try to steer clear of pants, too short t-shirts, non flowy skirt, too tight anything.
I look for print and good deep colors, thicker fabrics, a skirt that flows out, etc.

Green Velvet Coat - Gift
Nude Lace Dress
Modcloth Sandals

M.E.T

No comments:

Post a Comment