Wednesday, May 19, 2010

5.19.10


I've been slacking, on this blog that is. Otherwise I've been incredible busy. I am constantly tired. I think its because my dreams are weighed with thought and worry. Usually Im the type of person who cant sleep in past 7:30. I get up and start puttering around. Lately on Sat Ive slept til 10:30. On weekdays I've been sleeping til 8 which is really late for me. This Friday is the fashion stroll, and my clothing will be displayed. I'm hoping that I can relax after that. Im not sure I will though. I have 3 orders to complete soon after the show and trips to plan. Hmmm... Being busy is good though, for me its always been a way to gauge level of importance.




Sweater - Sad/Awesome discount store
Dress - Insight
Belt - Heirloom
Tights - HUE
Shoes - Steve Madden

M.E.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment