Thursday, April 8, 2010

4.7.10


Did you know the original Gone in 60 Seconds (movie) is actually a really cheesy movie from the 70's? Not that the Nicholas Cage one wasn't cheesy either. More oddly somehow we had a copy of the 1974 film at my apartment. This particular film uses alot of B-roll with ridiculous dubbed audio over it. It boasts 40m of chase scenes. In general its terrible, I slept through most of it so you will have to ask Greg how it was.

Here is my Easter outfit. Its probably the longest dress I own, not probably it really is. When I showed my friend his comment was.

"This is not a dress for white people, same color as there skin."

Lucky for me Im not white/pink. Although these photos aren't completely in focus I am really proud of them. The light is beautiful.




Dress - Nordstrom Rack (Get the designer later)
Undershirt - Apt 202
Shoes - Report
Headband - handmade

M.E.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment