Tuesday, April 13, 2010

4.14.10


I usually take my outfits photos in the morning before I go to work. These particular photos are from yesterday. At first it was sort of chilly but it got warmer through out the day. Today the sun came out again and the lighting was beautiful. Unfortunately today's photos (which you will see tomorrow) weren't very good. I was preoccupied with the fact that I locked myself out of the apartment. Bah!

The best part is I locked myself out while testing out a way not too lock myself out. No keys & no phone. Yep, sometimes I sort of hate myself. Also I realized that me getting back in depended whether my roommate came home last night. I tried several things.

1) Throwing rocks at my roommates window. WAY too high for my weak throws to propel small rock to wake my roommate.

2) Knocking on the back door loud and hard for 5 minutes.

3) Trying to open the back window.

4) Walking to the front door hoping that the lobby was open.

The Winner
5) Waiting for a neighbor to unlock the lobby door and then knocking on the front door of my apt until my roommate open up.





Blue Velvet Cape - Self Made
Kitty Sweater - Thrifted
T-shirt - American Apparel
Shorts - Diane Von Furstenburg
Tights - Hue
Sneakers - TopShop

I've had this sweater for a long time. No matter how serious I take myself there is always room in my wardrobe for this kitty sweater.

M.E.T

No comments:

Post a Comment