Friday, April 16, 2010

4.16.10


It seems as though every day I wear upwards of three outfits. I seem to change for each job and then when I finally make it home. I did wear the socks the whole day.

In general I feel like I am a neurotic person. I worry alot about everything, and am constantly a mix of anxious/excited. When I was a lonely teen I spent my entire summer break playing Tetris. Even to this day I adore Tetris, but the combination of adoring a game and wanting to beat the game causes an already neurotic person to become obsessed. I had a bad case of the Tetris Effect. This would continue with every video game I got into. I try to be careful with the video games I play let it take over my life and dreams.

Unfortunately last night it returned.






Last night, all night I dreamnt I was playing my Pokemon video game. I keep thinking "SAVE AND TURN OFF! SAVE AND OFF!!! I WANT TO GO TO BED".

This is another moment were I sort of hate myself. Not in the suicide way, just in the way that I wish I could change that or be someone else who sleeps well.

Overcoat - NafNaf
Dress - 80's Purple
Socks - HUE
Shoes - Report

M.E.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment