Tuesday, April 13, 2010

4.13.10


I am very pleased with the way this weekend turned out. It was a combination of everything I love and is great in this world. I went to a birthday party and when it was about over I decided to take the birthday cake home. It was one of those moments were I wasnt going to take no for an answer. Here are photos from this weekend. The first few are of downtown and the capital from the Avenues.




Also last Wed - Thurs the artist Ernesto Pujol did a performance at the capital that lasted 24 hours.



Oh! Here is the classy chocolate I bought myself for Easter. When I saw it online I didn't hesitate. I instantly bought it, which was bad because it tipped me into the not safe zone. I hate that I'm so terrible with money, but when there are shoes and chocolate to be bought sometimes its worth the temporary displeasure.






M.E.T

No comments:

Post a Comment