Thursday, July 1, 2010

7.1.10


Today I really didn't want to even try to dress up. I did want to take photos though. There is a new feeling right now stirring within me. Yes, I'm extremely tired today but Im also in deep thought.

Last night after working my second late night shift at the art center. Which includes being in the caddy shack while drunk adults and a hoards of children tear apart our mini golf course in 90degree heat indoors. And after a killer presentation at another job. I returned home and decided I should have dinner. Everywhere I turned neatly stacked dirty dishes. On the oven, clogging the sink, EVEN hidden under counters and roll-aways. Thats one thing I cant handle, if you have time to stack the dishes and move them around all day, just fucking wash them. Then I noticed the sink was actually clogged due to feta cheese. Yup, I've got to get the hell out of here. I began packing right then and there.

This morning the feeling was still there, calmer. Its time to take little Marcela, all of her expensive dresses, toys, candy, vintage fabric and find a new home. Just for her. Its so lovely to write this out loud.

Bye beautiful apartment that became a hell hole.

LOVE, Marcela.

No comments:

Post a Comment