Friday, July 2, 2010

7.2.10

Today, I am extremely happy. So much though that I want to slap that smile off that face, because only lameheads have giant smiles while alone in public.

I just paid the down payment for my awesome new apt! It looks like my old one but with only one bedroom, a way smaller balcony and in a awesome location. I AM SOOOO EXCITED!!!! Its HUGE for one person and I'm going to fill it up with clothes! Or cake! OR chocolate!

This week has been so weird. Ive been way to busy too sew but a lot of important things happened. Like I think I said Im getting a raise at one job, at the same job I made a purposal and presentation for an update and the creation of an interactive website. IT WENT WELL! And I think we are going to do it! Essentially I will be creating my dream job. Education, video, audio, reporting,

Never mind, I take it all back I just saw Ghana lose to Uruguay. No longer smiling. I just want Ghana to win because I think it would bring happiness to a country that needs it more. I usually cant handle watching sports for that reason. I was going to say because skill usually beats who deserves it more but then again there is luck. Sports just TOO emotional for my little heart.

M.E.T

No comments:

Post a Comment