Thursday, July 22, 2010

7.21.10

I don't know whats gotten into me, I adore pink right now. Middle school me would be so ashamed at what I've become. I have more pink in my closet then ever before, granted thats actually only like 2 dresses. I also have pink earrings that I need to stretch my ears for.

When I saw this Gingham fabric at super sale I jumped. Yes, I know more Gingham. I really cant help myself Gingham is just the quintessential of cute. Here is the completed skirt for Greg's nieces bridal shower. I'm actually quite pleased with how it turned out. How could anyone NOT like it?





Last, last weekend we went to Gregs friends baby blessing. The paternal grandmother is what someone would called a crafter on speed. She knits 24/7 and always goes the extra mile. Honestly she is sort of scary. She made these amazing personalized cookies. OCD, no?

It seems like Greg's friends and family are all making those big life changes like kids, marriage, grandkids blablehblah. And my friends and family are doing that annoying thing where they leave. Its a weird time for myself and I just need to figure out what I'm doing.

M.E.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment