Wednesday, June 30, 2010

6/30/10


As of late I cant seem to take photos of myself that I like. I go threw them all and its like.

"Fat"
"Fat"
"Weird crouch thing going on."
"FAT"
"Stupid Face"
"Fat. "

In this photo I'm smiling but inside I'm really crying. Thats not true but I think it would be funny if you imagined me crying right after the photo was taken. Like, smile click waaaaaaaaaaahh!!!! Maybe this sense of humor is lost on anyone who isn't my best friend Thomas. Earlier this week I was explaining to my cousins the best joke Thomas and I ever thought of. (side note. most of our jokes are usually elaborate performance art with reaction being the main goal.)

1) Buy one large watermelon.
2) Go to the local outdoor mall.
3) Climb to the top of the escalators.
4) Scream as loud as you can in a distraught maniacal voice. Also it helps if you twist your face, vaudeville style. "MY BAAAAAAAAAABYYYYYYYYY!"
5) Drop watermelon down escalators.
6) Take photos.

I know this is actually really sort of sick and you probably hate me now. BUT if it was a hostile audience based art installation it really is thought provoking.


Oh and here is a dress I am working on for a friend. I showed you parts of it before. Thought?

Shirt - American Apparel
Shorts - Zara ( from recent trip to LA)
Shoes - Topshop

M.E.T

No comments:

Post a Comment