Tuesday, July 6, 2010

7.6.10

I had yesterday off of work, so began the sewing flurry to get projects done. Ive been working on 4 separate projects. Here are two of them. The first is a pair of sailor pants that a friend has ordered. Currently they look very wrinkly and not super amazing. BUT they are quite a work of art. For the last 3 weeks I have carried them everywhere with me, hoping to have a moment to do some pinning. Im just about done.



This one I started this morning. Its a very simple two layer skirt. Its for Gregs nieces bridal shower. Yes I realize its sort of fucked up that his niece is getting married. Greg is the youngest out of 6 so his niece is only 2 years younger then I am. SO its basically ok. ish. Like Ive told you about I sort of despise these types of events. I don't even really know the girl, let alone what she maybe doing at 2pm. This being important because its a time of day present theme. Meaning that each person gets an hour and you give her a present for that hour. I wanted to be like oh, afternoon delight heres some lube and condemns. Instead I'm making a super sweet skirt, for a picnic? I dont know, JUST BECAUSE. Im taking my mother in hopes that she will use her crazy Latina mom powers to make this fun.

I hope she like this skirt!

M.E.T

No comments:

Post a Comment