Wednesday, June 16, 2010

6/16/10


I got my computer and camera to work!

Photosphotosphotos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Blue Short Sleeve Sweater - Thirfted
Belt - Gomattagirls
Dress - Rodarte for Target
Socks - Hue
Shoes - OLD!

Hey Im going out of town tomorrow to visit my sister in LA. My family is going to meet her boyfriends family and go to Knottsberry Farm together!!!!!!!!!!! No, Im not excited. OK actually I am, Knottsberry Farm has a special place in my heart. Im not sure why, because I usually hate all theme parks but I LOVE it.

"TWO loud crazy brown family's talking and meeting at Knottsberry Farm. Sweating and hugging, together"

Greg added " and me."

"Oh yea, and you little white Greg."

FUN! Let the sitcom heists and Latin stereotypes begin!

M.E.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment