Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Denim


x Graduation Dress

Alright now that that is done with I just have to create my outfit for the Gala, and to start working on my clients orders. Not bad. Also my clothing from Fashion Stroll that didn't sell will be at Frosty Darling. Woo! Also I have a interview next Friday, what to wear? hmm...

Last night after I had finished the dress and it had been picked up I decided to go out. Usually I don't ever go anywhere alone other than work. I like to be with other people, but i realized that waiting around for other people in order to do what you want is stupid. I walked around, read the rest of my graphic novel, ate dinner at Eva's, and then walked back up the hill and went to bed. Sweet independence.

During the campout I wore my pajamas with my outfit and created a crazy outfit. I like how at this point no on says anything anymore.




Tshirt - Mommy vs Daddy
Dress - Nordstrom Rack
Leggings- Hellz Bellz
Socks - Gap
Shoes - Keds
Pony necklace - Lava Hotsprings

M.E.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment