Thursday, June 24, 2010

6/24/10


My computer is still having problems. Im not sure what to do about it, bleh. I guess Greg will have to take a break from computering on his computer and fix mine. He recently decided that getting a new iphone was kind of more important then celebrating our anniversary. Im really glad that I have Thomas around to say things like.

" You are allowed to be mad about this, but not THAT mad."

Thomas knows I can get alittle bit carried away. I like when he validates my anger but also curbs it.

Greg did get me flower and chocolate, but most importantly he gave a statement about how sometimes he is an idiot but that doesn't change the way he feels about me. After that I really couldn't be mad because he said everything that needed to be said.

I bought Gatorade powder in hopes that it was a more cost effective way of getting my morning drink on. SO much powder is needed that Im thinking its not worth it. Im currently drinking yellow water that tastes sort of alittle like the Gatorade I love and need.

Oh hey, Im working on that dress up there for a friend. What do you think?

M.E.T

No comments:

Post a Comment