Wednesday, February 17, 2010

2/17/10

Thoughts -

1) This weekend there was a drive-by shooting at the apartments across the street. Unfortunately my instinct are not to duck. I thought the loud sound was coming from my friends ipod and I just stared at him with confusion. Later when cops arrived on the scene everyone else watched in anticipation. I kept trying to get them to watch "Hairspray", apparently when a shooting happens other people dont get John Waters Fever. Im not really scared by this, we live in a really good neighborhood and I just assume bad things can happen anywhere.


2) Some women try to do sexy things for their partner like wear hot underwear, or light candles. In my mind eating alot of chocolate and having it on my breath is really hot. Honestly, seriously, I thought it was sexy. Greg informed me that it was in fact sort of disgusting. I realized that the reason I thought it would be hot is because in fact I find it really exciting. I cant imagine anything hotter than boys & chocolate mouth. I like chocolate SO much that I find it attractive. Maybe that whole thought should be a private one, hmmm....


3) Next class session I am teaching a Horror Filmmaking Class. HA! I know I can do it, because we don't in fact have to watch horror movies, but still its pretty fun. Me, I am going to teach a Horror Filmmaking Class. I am such a softie I cant watch most movie let alone Horror. Well I know I will have a good time with it.

Vest - DI
T-shirt - Gap
Shorts - Diane Von Furstenburg, Barneys
Tights - Hue

M.E.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment