Monday, February 15, 2010

2.15.10




The post have slowed down a bit. Im definitely not apologizing just sayin. My sense of humor is to point out the obvious and hope someone laughs.

Here are a couple of the things Ive seen this weekend. First of all I got new shoes. They are Steve Maddens, their from Ross and were only $16. I've been wanting them in black and white for quite awhile. The $60 price tag kept me away til now.

On Friday Greg and I went to Settabello's, fabulous as always!


On Saturday Thomas and Greg came over and decided they couldn't stand the dirty dishes. I dont like people telling me how I should live, but they washed the dishes so no complaining here. Every time I see them doing things together it really warms my heart. I am a mixer, you know someone who likes to mix things they like. I mix all my breakfast items into one pile. I like eating chocolate in bed. SO I love mixing bff with bf.


Most importantly Ive been watching this movie. My brother almost died when he found this classic in the bargain movie bin. I could write a whole spiel about it but I think you might aswell just click here.





M.E.T.

2 comments:

  1. AAH! You posted a picture that shows a white sliver of my ass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Are you actually bothered by that? It was the most modest photo I had. Its sort of always there.

    Last night I dreamnt about how all my reggaeton songs all sound the same.

    ReplyDelete